Yikes. I’ve just been offered space at the Bridport Arts Centre for my LETS project exhibition in May.
Let’s see now:
1. Are all the pictures done? NO
2. Have I written pithy captions to go with each image? NO
3. Have I sorted out extensive publicity surrounding the event? NO
4. Have I sorted out a book to go with the exhibition? NO
5. Have I made arrangements for a Private View? NO
And there we have it. A fantastic and inspiring document of the people of Dorset making good use of their skills and surviving despite a nationwide lack of cash.
I’d better get a move on.
A cherry picked selection of images will be posted on the LETS Project page as I go along and details of the event will be shouted from the rooftops nearer the time.